Do you know what organic brown rice syrup is?
Organic brown rice syrup is a sweetener that is rich in sugars classified as compounds. It is used to decompose starch by soaking cooked rice starch saccharification enzymes, and then vigorously extract the liquid and reduce it by evaporative heating until it reaches the desired level.
Why do you choose organic brown rice syrup?
- Organic brown rice syrup is a versatile natural sweetener made from organic Non-GMO brown rice.
- Organic brown rice syrup not only abandons the rough taste of brown rice but also retains the nutrients of brown rice.
- It is easy to digest, can reduce the risk of diabetes, lower cholesterol, and help maintain a healthy weight. So it is very helpful for people who want to lose weight.
- Organic brown rice syrup is a healthful and allergen-free alternative to other sweeteners.
- Substitute rice syrup in place of sugar, honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, or molasses. Try this in energy bars, muffins, cookies, fruit salads, smoothies, it’s great in just about everything.
- Organic brown rice syrup a healthy, delicious way to get the energy boost you need to go the distance.
- Modern nutrition research has also found that organic brown rice syrup contains rice bran and germ, and is rich in vitamin B and vitamin E. It can improve human immune function, promote blood circulation, and help people eliminate depression and irritability, and make people full of energy.
- Besides, organic brown rice syrup contains potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, and other trace elements, which is beneficial to prevent cardiovascular disease and anemia.
You can contact our company.
Wuhu Deli Foods Co., Ltd., has more than 20 years of experience in food development and production. It is an export-oriented enterprise. We have a complete quality management system and a strong ability of research and production. We passed QS, ORGANIC, HALAL, ISO, HACCP, KOSHER certification.
If you have interested, please feel free to contact us.
In the end, thank you for watching.